Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan is ready to venture in television via Anurag Kashyap’s drama series ‘Yudh’, which looks promising in the first promo of the series.
Amitabh Bachchan has already hosted a reality show ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati’ on Television. However this time, Big B will be seen in an entirely different setting on the small screen.
The first promo shows Amitabh Bachchan as Yudhisthir Skarwar, an elite businessman caight in a psychological battle with himself and a corporate battle with others.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
The cast of the show includes talents such as Kay Kay Menon, Sarika and Nawazuddin Siddiqui.
Set in a corporate world, ‘Yudh’ deals with the journey and struggles of Big B’s character in professional and personal life.
Looks like Bollywood is all set to change the look and feel of television. After Anil Kapoor’s gripping crime-thriller series ’24’, Amitabh Bachchan is all set with ‘Yudh’.
Anurag Kashyap is the creative director of the show while Shoojit Sircar has directed some parts of the series.
The series, which is named after Big B’s character on the show, will air on Sony soon. The first look will be formally launched during the extra innings of the IPL final on June 1.