Telly actress Divyanka Tripathi, who plays Ishita in “Yeh Hai Mohabbatein”, seems to be going through a bad phase. After losing her expensive belongings on the show’s set due to rain, now she has been stung by a bee while shooting a sequence in a resort.
Divyanka was in pain, and the shooting had to be delayed a bit as the whole team came together to help her, said a source.
“The whole cast and crew started searching for a remedy. Few people thought of rubbing an iron key, putting ‘tulsi ki geeli mitti’, and applying lime (chuna) to reduce the burning.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“The production team immediately called the doctor. The situation was under control. Divyanka’s swollen hand returned to its normal condition and the professional actress resumed the shooting immediately,” the source added.