The 7th season of dance reality show ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’ will see Ukrainian dance expert Maksim Chmerkovskiy on the jury.
Chmerkovskiy is the winner of international dance reality show ‘Dancing with the Stars 2014’. He will join choreographer-director Remo D’souza, actress Madhuri Dixit and filmmaker Karan Johar on the jury panel.
Besides this, international choreographer Elena Samodanova has been roped in. The channel is yet to reveal a male contestant who will shake a leg with her on the show.
This season contestants will be seen performing unusual and unheared dance forms from all over the world.
“This season I would be learning different style of western dance forms. Also, we would like to see contestants doing different dance forms. There will be various twists and turns on the show,” Madhuri said at the launch of ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’ last night here.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
With more trained contestants performing, this season is expected to get more challenging.
The 13 celebrity contestants are – Purab Kohli, Andy, Sukhwinder Singh, Karan Tacker, Sophie Chaudhary, Kritika Kamra, Mouni Roy, Sreesanth, Puja Bose, Palak (Kiku Sharda), Shakti Mohan, Akshat and Ashish Sharma.
Choreographer Salman Yusuf Khan and dancer Lauren Gottleib will take on the role of adversaries and join hands to challenge contestants in an exciting dance combat.
The show is slated to go on air from June 7 on Colors channel.