The 7th season of dance reality show ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’ will see Ukrainian dance expert Maksim Chmerkovskiy on the jury.
Chmerkovskiy is the winner of international dance reality show ‘Dancing with the Stars 2014’. He will join choreographer-director Remo D’souza, actress Madhuri Dixit and filmmaker Karan Johar on the jury panel.
Besides this, international choreographer Elena Samodanova has been roped in. The channel is yet to reveal a male contestant who will shake a leg with her on the show.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
This season contestants will be seen performing unusual and unheared dance forms from all over the world.
“This season I would be learning different style of western dance forms. Also, we would like to see contestants doing different dance forms. There will be various twists and turns on the show,” Madhuri said at the launch of ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’ last night here.
With more trained contestants performing, this season is expected to get more challenging.
The 13 celebrity contestants are – Purab Kohli, Andy, Sukhwinder Singh, Karan Tacker, Sophie Chaudhary, Kritika Kamra, Mouni Roy, Sreesanth, Puja Bose, Palak (Kiku Sharda), Shakti Mohan, Akshat and Ashish Sharma.
Choreographer Salman Yusuf Khan and dancer Lauren Gottleib will take on the role of adversaries and join hands to challenge contestants in an exciting dance combat.
The show is slated to go on air from June 7 on Colors channel.