Young actor Faisal Khan, who plays the titular role in “Bharat Ka Veer Putra Maharana Pratap”, went through rigorous training and rehearsals for a major war sequence for the TV show. He hopes his efforts translate into the “best”.
“I’m very excited to be a part of such a big sequence. This will be my biggest fight ever with so many artists, horses and camels. It is not easy to handle a crowd of thousand people, but the way the production team has handled it, is great,” Faisal said in a statement.
“I am happy that I got a chance to learn the very popular martial art form ‘Kalaripayattu’ from the specialists. I’ve rehearsed a lot for this war sequence, hopefully it comes out best. I am very happy but at the same time nervous too,” he added.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The war scene will see drama, bravery, determination, heroism, tears and sacrifices.
“Planning and executing a war on this scale has been a great challenge. Many departments such as the action, VFX, costumes, weaponry, sets and direction have had to work in a coordinated fashion to be able to achieve this feat”, said Abhimanyu Singh, CEO of Contiloe Entertainment Pvt Ltd.