In a fitting grand end to the sixth season of celebrity dance reality show ‘Nach Baliye’, popular television couple Rithivik and Asha Negi were declared winners. After three months of scintillating performances Rithvik and Asha took the golden trophy home having won the finale with majority of votes.
The couple of ‘Pavitra Rishta’ fame emerged victorious after defeating competitors Debina and Gurmeet Kohli, Ripu-Shivangi and Vinod-Raksha.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
In addition to Rs 35 lakh cash prize and a new Renault Duster, Rithvik and Asha have also won a Gold Coast (Australia) trip courtesy ‘Shaadi Ke Side Effects’ film.
An elated Rithvik said, “We had put in our best in every performance and had a clear goal of winning right from day one. However the competition was very tough and it only pushed us to try harder with every episode. Needless to say, this would have not been possible without my Baliye. The sweat and tears shed was all worth it!”
The winning choreographers Vibhav and Bhavana too were awarded Rs 5 lakh.
The Grand Finale also saw some outstanding performances by the celebrity couples and never seen before acts by judges – Terrence Lewis put on a saucy act on ‘Haye Rama Ye Kya Hua’ and ‘Lahu Mu Lag Gaya’.
Shilpa Shetty Kundra for the first time performed an aerial act and grooved to ‘Ram-Leela’ number ‘Ram Chahe Leela’. The stage also marked the first ever television performance by successful director – Sajid Khan on an amalgam of songs from his movies.
Bollywood actors Farhan Akhtar and Vidya Balan had also come to promote their film ‘Shaadi Ke Side Effects’. Taking a cue from their soon-to-release movie and of course sharing personal experiences, the two spoke to the couples about ‘Shaadi Ke Side Effects’ creating a laugh-riot!