The stories told on crime-based TV series “Gumrah: End of Innocence” have been adapted into a book.
The Channel V Series has been adapted into a book written by author Ira Trivedi, and it was launched by Chetan Bhagat in Mumbai on Wednesday (January 27).
Bhagat has penned the foreword for the book, which has 11 short stories, each telling a tale and unravelling the consequences of wrong choices made by an innocent teen. Each story is drawn from real life events revolving around adolescent crimes, deceit, bad judgement and treachery.
“The stories featured in this book are powerful, touching and gripping… all at the same time. They are not only entertaining, but they are also important – they were important to write and they are important to read, and I do hope young Indians everywhere read this book,” Trivedi said in a statement.
“Many of the stories are chilling, gruesome and even horrific. They are based on true incidents and the book is telling of our times,” Trivedi added.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More