Actor Narendra Jha, who shot into the limelight with the film “Haider”, says he is excited to do a cameo role in TV show “Tere Sheher Mein”.
“I don’t do much of TV, but I heard that this show is really popular and has a wonderful young cast. So, I had to say yes. This role is very different from the others I have played and I’m excited about my small TV debut,” Narendra said in a statement.
- Thrilled to play negative character in TV show '24': Sikander Kher
- Gautami Kapoor hosts surprise dinner for 'Tere Sheher Mein' cast
- Amar Upadhyay in talks for 'Tere Sheher Mein'
- Hiba Nawab, the Alia Bhatt of 'Tere Sheher Mein'
- A fun ride: Gautami Kapoor on married life with Ram Kapoor
- Mishal Raheja excited about his Bollywood debut 'Budget Trip'
The actor will be seen playing the role of a priest, who will help the show’s female protagonist Amaya, played by Hiba Nawab. His role will clear a love triangle between three characters — Uma, Mantu and Amaya.
Shot extensively in Paris and Benaras, the Star Plus show also features actress Gautami Kapoor, who is seen playing Amaya’s mother.