Actor Narendra Jha, who shot into the limelight with the film “Haider”, says he is excited to do a cameo role in TV show “Tere Sheher Mein”.
“I don’t do much of TV, but I heard that this show is really popular and has a wonderful young cast. So, I had to say yes. This role is very different from the others I have played and I’m excited about my small TV debut,” Narendra said in a statement.
- Naagin 2 actor Kinshuk Mahajan blessed with twins
- Haasil makers will terminate my contract if I talk about Hrithik-Kangana issue: Zayed Khan
- Happy birthday Divya Dutta: The actor who impressed masses as the bestie on screen
- These pictures prove that birthday girl Nia Sharma is truly one of the sexiest women in the world
- R Madhavan: I am no longer the chocolate boy
- Sa Re Ga Ma Pa winner Arpita Mukherjee wants to balance Bollywood and indie music
The actor will be seen playing the role of a priest, who will help the show’s female protagonist Amaya, played by Hiba Nawab. His role will clear a love triangle between three characters — Uma, Mantu and Amaya.
Shot extensively in Paris and Benaras, the Star Plus show also features actress Gautami Kapoor, who is seen playing Amaya’s mother.