Actor Narendra Jha, who shot into the limelight with the film “Haider”, says he is excited to do a cameo role in TV show “Tere Sheher Mein”.
“I don’t do much of TV, but I heard that this show is really popular and has a wonderful young cast. So, I had to say yes. This role is very different from the others I have played and I’m excited about my small TV debut,” Narendra said in a statement.
- People of Bihar must respect their language: Ramdev biopic actor Kranti Prakash Jha
- The PadMan Song: Akshay Kumar tells why you need to be a madman to become a superhero, watch video
- Tere Liye Bro actor Prabal Panjabi: Playing a dead guy was fun and challenging
- Mouni Roy on working with Akshay Kumar in Gold: Lucky to stand in the same frame as him
- Naagin 2 actor Kinshuk Mahajan blessed with twins
- Amar Upadhyay in talks for 'Tere Sheher Mein'
The actor will be seen playing the role of a priest, who will help the show’s female protagonist Amaya, played by Hiba Nawab. His role will clear a love triangle between three characters — Uma, Mantu and Amaya.
Shot extensively in Paris and Benaras, the Star Plus show also features actress Gautami Kapoor, who is seen playing Amaya’s mother.