Television actress and anchor Rakshanda Khan tied the knot with her long term beau Sachin Tyagi on March 15.
The actress, who is famous for her negative roles in Ekta Kapoor serials, got married in a quiet ceremony in Mumbai. Before the wedding, there was a mehendi and sangeet ceremony. The couple also hosted a walima (reception) as per muslim tradition.
Rakshanda and Sachin have been friends for years. This is Sachin Tyagi’s second marriage and has two daughters – Pari (12) and Sadhvi (11) – from his first marriage.
Rakshanda Khan, who was last seen in Ekta Kapoor’s ‘Bade Achhe Lagte Hain’, became popular for her roles in Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin, Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi and Kasamh Se.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest