Television actress and anchor Rakshanda Khan tied the knot with her long term beau Sachin Tyagi on March 15.
The actress, who is famous for her negative roles in Ekta Kapoor serials, got married in a quiet ceremony in Mumbai. Before the wedding, there was a mehendi and sangeet ceremony. The couple also hosted a walima (reception) as per muslim tradition.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Rakshanda and Sachin have been friends for years. This is Sachin Tyagi’s second marriage and has two daughters – Pari (12) and Sadhvi (11) – from his first marriage.
Rakshanda Khan, who was last seen in Ekta Kapoor’s ‘Bade Achhe Lagte Hain’, became popular for her roles in Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin, Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi and Kasamh Se.