Chahat Khanna is on cloud nine these days. The lovely actress is pregnant with her first child and is visibly excited about the same. “I am very happy and I have always love kids and always wanted to have one of my own,” said soon-to-be mother who also nurses a desire to have a daughter first.
“Boy or girl, I will love my child with my whole heart. But yes, I love daughters. If I don’t have a daughter, I will adopt a girl child in future,” said Chahat.
Chahat is yet to start shopping for her unborn little one and she would begin post her seventh month. When asked if her husband would be a hands-on father, the actress said, “He is more motherly than I am. He is the one who spoils all of them. I have pets at my house and my husband spoils and pampers them to the core.”
And will Chahat be the strict mom, we asked. ” I will be the loving kind for sure but yes a lttle bit of discipline is need,” said Chahat.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016