Former ’30 Rock’ star Tracy Morgan is still battling to come back from the car accident in June that left him in critical condition.
Morgan’s attorney, Benedict Morelli updated fans on Morgan’s condition and their ongoing lawsuit against Walmart, filed last month, since the driver of the truck that collided with Morgan’s limousine van was driven by Walmart employee Kevin Roper, said the Hollywood Reporter.
Although Morgan, 45, was in critical condition after the accident, he has since left the hospital for a rehab facility and subsequently returned home to continue his recovery.
“He’s still struggling, but he’s a fighter and he’s had issues before that he’s fought through, and he’s fighting hard,” Morelli said.
Although Walmart said in a statement that it is cooperating fully with the investigation, Morelli said, “I
haven’t seen any full responsibility from them.”
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
He added that he’s promised the families of Morgan and the other injured passengers that he would make sure Walmart takes full responsibility for what happened.