Sandhya Mridul says essaying the hardships of a single mother in TV show P.O.W. Bandi Yuddh Ke! does take a toll. She says yoga helps her unwind from all the mental and emotional stress.
Sandhya is portraying the role of Nazneen Khan, mother of two children who single-handedly brings them up while her husband Imaan Khan (played by Satyadeep Misra) is missing in action since the Kargil War.
“I try to put myself into Nazneen’s shoes and live her character. It’s very difficult to understand the mental trauma that the wives of our war heroes go through. The only way I do it is by honestly approaching my emotions and tapping into the pain that would exist in a character like Nazneen,” Sandhya said in a statement.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
She added: “I do a lot of breathing exercise and breathings on the sets that helps me. When I’m home after shooting for an intense sequence, it’s hot water, the tub, Epsom salt, some nice music and yoga that helps me unwind from Nazneen’s character.”
Filmmaker Nikkhil Advani’s “P.O.W. Bandi Yuddh Ke!”, which will be aired on Star Plus starting from November 7, is an Indian adaptation of Israeli TV drama “Hatufim”. It reveals the story of two missing-in-action soldiers who return home after 17 years.