Actress Elizabeth Hurley says she will not let her son watch her new TV show ‘The Royals’ as it is too racy for him.
Hurley, 49, plays Queen Helena in the show and although 12-year-old Damian has visited the the set of the drama, she admits it is too ‘sexy’ for him to tune in, reported Daily Mirror.
“This is an extreme, sexy adventure into royalty. It’s quite out there. For me this is like sex, drugs and rock ‘n roll at Windsor Castle. I don’t want (Damian) to read the scripts and I certainly don’t want him to watch it!,” she said.
Hurley plays the queen in the show, she insists she is very different to the real Queen. “There’s little resemblance to Her Majesty Elizabeth II, Queen of England. But you never know. The beauty of this show is that we go behind closed doors.”
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More