Actress Elizabeth Hurley says she will not let her son watch her new TV show ‘The Royals’ as it is too racy for him.
Hurley, 49, plays Queen Helena in the show and although 12-year-old Damian has visited the the set of the drama, she admits it is too ‘sexy’ for him to tune in, reported Daily Mirror.
“This is an extreme, sexy adventure into royalty. It’s quite out there. For me this is like sex, drugs and rock ‘n roll at Windsor Castle. I don’t want (Damian) to read the scripts and I certainly don’t want him to watch it!,” she said.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Hurley plays the queen in the show, she insists she is very different to the real Queen. “There’s little resemblance to Her Majesty Elizabeth II, Queen of England. But you never know. The beauty of this show is that we go behind closed doors.”