Cast: Mandy Moore, Milo Ventimiglia, Sterling K. Brown, Chrissy Metz, Justin Hartley, Susan Kelechi Watson, Chris Sullivan Ron Cephas Jones
Dan Fogelman’s This Is Us deals with various emotions ranging from love, anger, depression and jealousy. The makers have now successfully managed to make it to the category of curiosity as well. The second episode of the season clarified a few doubts viewers had all this while. Jack (Milo Ventimiglia) and Rebecca’s (Many Moore) love story and Kevin (Justin Hartley), Kate (Chrissy Metz), and Randall (Sterling K. Brown) are set in different time zones although they are being shown simultaneously.
Many years have passed and the triplets have now grown up. Rebecca and Jack’s relationship starts touching a rough patch. Jack has turned to alcohol for solutions which only ends up adding more tension at his home. Nevertheless, he is still seen sharing a good bond with his three kids. During a conversation with one of his close friend, he only gets reminded of everything he has, yet he chooses to repent it. Just when he decides to go back and fix his marriage he realises that he is a bit too late.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
An angry Rebecca had already made her place on the couch ready with a speech about everything wrong that’s been going on with them, rather him. It ends on a promise from Jack to be a better family man that was probably left unkept.
Coming to the present day, when Randall’s kid hears “Grandma and Grandpa are here”, we see an old Rebecca wearing a necklace Jack had gifted her, but she was accompanied by Miguel who had once advised Jack to look at everything he has before he loses them all. The show left a big question. Is Jack dead or has Rebecca decided to end her relationship with Jack?
It looks like This Is Us is soon to bring us more surprises which may or may not be pleasant.