Hit animated TV show ‘The Simpsons’ paid tribute to comedian David Letterman, as soon as he announced his retirement from the ‘Late Show’.
The clip which debuted a day after the announcement, follows Homer and his family as they make their way to ‘Late Show with David Letterman’, overcoming all obstacles including a traffic jam and a security guard, reported AceShowbiz.
On the other hand, speculations have already began about who will replace him. Stephen Colbert, whose contract with ‘Comedy Central’ will expire later this year, is reportedly the top choice to succeed Letterman.
Ellen DeGeneres and Tina Fey are also reportedly on the list of possible replacement. Conan O’Brien, John Oliver and Neil Patrick Harris also emerge as candidates to replace Letterman, while Craig Ferguson who hosts Letterman-produced ‘The Late Late Show’ is being said to be the least likely successor.
Revealing the reason for his retirement, Letterman jokingly said that after over three decades on the air, his makeup artist told him that he could do nothing more with his
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
“A year from now, I’ll be on a beach with a metal detector,” he said when opening the show.