The first teaser for “The Leftovers” season two has been released.
The one-minute promo for the return of Damon Lindelof and Tom Perrotta’s supernatural drama shows a mile-long stretch of Texas highway jam-packed with travellers, reported Digital Spy.
- Burnley's Tom Heaton undergoes shoulder surgery
- Game of Thrones season 8 will have multiple endings to avoid leaks and hacks.
- Here's when the music, teaser and trailer of Rajinikanth-Akshay Kumar starrer 2.0 will be out
- Hackers leak Game Of Thrones season 7 episode 5 plot details
- Suits season 7 teaser: The dream team is back with a bang, watch video
- 'The Leftovers' season two to premiere in October
“The Leftovers” moves its setting from Mapleton, New York to a sparse Texas suburb as part of an overhaul of the show’s cast and format in season two.
New additions to the cast include “The X-Files” star Steven Williams and Regina King of Southland.
HBO airs the season premiere of “The Leftovers” this fall.
Watch the trailer here: