The first teaser for “The Leftovers” season two has been released.
The one-minute promo for the return of Damon Lindelof and Tom Perrotta’s supernatural drama shows a mile-long stretch of Texas highway jam-packed with travellers, reported Digital Spy.
- The Handmaid's Tale season 2 first look: Rebellion is in Gillead's air, watch video
- Top 10 TV shows to watch in 2018: Westworld, American Gods, Vikings in the list
- Top 10 TV shows of 2017: American Gods, The Crown, Game of Thrones on the list
- Amazon Prime's The Grand Tour set to return with second season on December 8
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux debut joint public appearance post wedding
- 'The Leftovers' season two to premiere in October
“The Leftovers” moves its setting from Mapleton, New York to a sparse Texas suburb as part of an overhaul of the show’s cast and format in season two.
New additions to the cast include “The X-Files” star Steven Williams and Regina King of Southland.
HBO airs the season premiere of “The Leftovers” this fall.
Watch the trailer here: