Actress Tanishaa Mukherji, who was last seen on reality TV show ‘Bigg Boss’, will be seen judging a comedy show soon.
Tanishaa, 36, recently hogged the limelight for her friendship with controversial co-contestant Armaan Kohli in the hit reality show. And now she will be judging ‘Gangs of Hasseepur’ with TV star Mandira Bedi.
Popular actress Ragini Khanna will be anchoring the show in which contestants (comedians) will come and perform gags that touch a social issue in either solo or group acts.
The concept is still being finalised by the makers. Others who have been signed for the show include comedians Bharti Singh, Suresh Menon and Raju Srivastav. The show will be aired on Zee TV from April end.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016