Swasti Nitya has won the second season of children’s acting talent hunt show “India’s Best Dramebaaz”.
The grand finale marked the end of the dramatic journey of 16 ‘dramebaazes’ who dazzled on the screen with performances.
11-year-old Swasti from Bhagalpur, Bihar entertained everyone with her versatility.
She was viewed by the judges as a complete entertainer, a mature performer and hence emerged as top contender for the trophy. In addition to the coveted trophy, Swasti walked away with a cheque of Rs five Lakh.
“It is like a dream come true for me to perform on the stage of ‘India’s Best Dramebaaz’ and emerge as a winner of the Season 2. I gave my best to each performance on the stage,” Swasti said in a statement here.
“Judges and audiences have been very supportive. My mentors have worked hard on me throughout the season in overall grooming to make me a well-rounded, versatile actor,” she added.
- Swasti Nitya idolises Amitabh Bachchan, Madhuri Dixit
- Vivek Oberoi to turn producer this year
- It's fun to be surrounded with kids: Vivek Oberoi
- Act based on 'Khamoshi' moves Vivek Oberoi, Sonali Bendre, Sajid Khan
- I try to be fair: Sonali Bendre on judging stint
- Ravi Dubey to host new season of 'India's Best Dramebaaz'
Aired on Zee TV, “India’s Best Dramebaaz” was judged by Vivek Oberoi, Sonali Bendre and Sajid Khan.