- Happy Children’s Day: Television stars share things they did during childhood, and still do
- Happy Friendship Day: Suyyash Rai, Sara Khan, Aly Goni and other TV stars reveal what true friends mean to them
- Pehredaar Piya Ki: Karan Wahi requests makers not to sell stupidity in the name of content, Suyyash Rai steps in to defend his show
Following in the footsteps of Bollywood superstar Salman Khan, TV actor Suyyash Rai likes to cycle his way to the set.
Suyyash, who plays the role of a rockstar in TV show “Phir Bhi Na Maane…Badtameez Dil”, is often seen riding his bicycle to the set..
“I am learning from the best in the industry; Salman Khan. He is someone I really look up to as he is one of the fittest actors we have today. Just like how he often manages to cycle, burn calories and reach on time, I too have been doing that and it is actually quick and helpful,” Suyyash said in a statement.
- Bigg Boss 11: Kamya Punjabi, Ravi Dubey slam Shilpa Shinde for her behaviour towards Vikas Gupta
- Suyyash-Kishwer wedding web-series: Five unknown things that 'SuKish' revealed about their love story
- Vivian Dsena is family to me: TV actor Indresh Malik
- Salman Khan to be seen in 'Badtameez Dil'?
- TV is entirely different industry: Asmita Sood on small screen debut
- TV actors Kishwer S Merchantt and Suyyash Rai to get married soon
“Phir Bhi Na Maane…Badtameez Dil” airs on Star Plus, and has music playing a major role in the plot.