- Actor Surveen Chawla opens up about her Italian wedding which had Punjabi Bollywood songs too
- EXCLUSIVE | Rajeev Khandelwal on his digital debut and reuniting with Ekta Kapoor: Haq Se is poetry in motion, will leave you thinking
- Chhuri review: It’s no Chutney but the 12 minutes spent watching it was worth every second
Actress Surveen Chawla, whose last big screen outing was “Welcome Back”, has slammed rumours that she will participate in the upcoming ninth season of “Bigg Boss” saying she has no plans be a part of the reality show.
“I am a big fan of this show but I’m not the right person for this,” Surveen said in a statement.
“Bigg Boss Nau”, to be hosted by superstar Salman Khan, is an Indian version of internationally acclaimed reality television show “Celebrity Big Brother”.
- What not to do in the Bigg Boss house: Tips from Hina Khan, Akash Dadlani and Priyank Sharma’s journey
- Shilpa Shinde, Vikas Gupta, Puneesh Sharma and Hina Khan to face off in Bigg Boss 11 finale tonight
- Salman Yusuff Khan: I’m enjoying choreographing Bigg Boss 11’s finale acts
- Bigg Boss 11: Commoners Akash, Puneesh or celebrities Hina, Vikas, Shilpa, who will get evicted?
- Bigg Boss will always be bad news for television. Here’s why
- Bigg Boss 9: Ankit Gera first to be eliminated from the house
The show involves celebrity contestants locked inside a purpose-built house for three months under constant camera surveillance.
The final list of contestants has not been revealed yet, however, some names that have been floating around for entering the “Bigg Boss” house are Rochelle Rao, Roopal Tyagi, Kishwar Merchant, Ankit Gera and Amit Tandon.
The controversial show is set to hit television screens on October 11.