After Malayalam cinema legend Mohanlal, now South superstar Suriya has been roped in by makers of ‘Satyamev Jayate’ to promote actor-host Aamir Khan’s issue-based TV show among the Telugu audience.
Saravanan Sivakumar, better known by his stage name Suriya, is a Tamil actor, film producer and television presenter with a big fan following down South.
“We plan to have icons from various regions. Like we have roped in Mohanlal as the brand ambassadors for Malayalam,Suriya for Telugu and a television star for Tamil region, for Maharashtra I am there. Through this we want to reach out to a larger audience in that part of the country, ” Aamir said.
Apparently, through this association with the show, the brand ambassadors of various regions will communicate the need to come together, as a nation, and support ‘Satyamev Jayate’ to raise, discuss and find solutions to the problems that plague India and its people.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Though Hindi is the primary language of ‘Satyamev Jayate’ the popular TV show is dubbed and simulcast in several other Indian languages such as Marathi, Bengali, Tamil, Malayalam and Telugu.
“We want to people to engage through this show on various issues. We always wanted the show to be dubbed in multiple languages to reach vast audience,” Aamir said.
‘Satyamev Jayate’ has been one of the most impactful shows on Indian television and its second season will start from March 2.
It will be aired on Star Plus, STAR Pravah, STAR Vijay, Asianet, STAR Utsav, DD at 11 am and a differed telecast at 1.00 pm on ETV.