Megastar Amitabh Bachchan on Saturday launched popular TV reality game show ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati 8’ (KBC) in Surat and local girl Deepa Jagtiani, who got to play KBC live, won Rs.640,000.
Deepa, who helps her brother in his business, used three lifelines – ‘audience poll’ and ‘phone a friend’ and ‘triguni’ while playing the game, which is the Indian adaptation of international format “Who Wants To Be A Millionaire”.
With 14 questions, the theme of the latest season of the show is strumming the heart strings of viewers and the prize money is Rs.7 crore this year.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
It will go on air Aug 17 on Sony Entertainment Television.