Television actor Sunil Grover, who became a household name post ‘Gutthi’ in Comedy Nights With Kapil’, thanked fans for their concern after he met with an accident on Friday.
According to reports, the actor and his mother were travelling in their BMW when its tyre burst and the driver lost control and rammed into another car on the Mumbai-Pune highway.
“Thanks all for love and concern. All are safe. Now i take the road to make u laugh and entertain. Coming sunday c u at 9 pm,” tweeted Sunil Grover.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Three people were injured in the accident but Sunil Grover and his mother escaped unhurt. The injured are undergoing treatment at a local hospital.
Sunil Grover, who walked out of the hit show ‘Comedy Nights With Kapil’ last year over payment issues, will be soon seen in new comedy show titled ‘Mad In India’ which begins later this week.
Sunil Grover thanks fans for concern after his road accident