Television actor Sunil Grover, who became a household name post ‘Gutthi’ in Comedy Nights With Kapil’, thanked fans for their concern after he met with an accident on Friday.
According to reports, the actor and his mother were travelling in their BMW when its tyre burst and the driver lost control and rammed into another car on the Mumbai-Pune highway.
“Thanks all for love and concern. All are safe. Now i take the road to make u laugh and entertain. Coming sunday c u at 9 pm,” tweeted Sunil Grover.
Three people were injured in the accident but Sunil Grover and his mother escaped unhurt. The injured are undergoing treatment at a local hospital.
Sunil Grover, who walked out of the hit show ‘Comedy Nights With Kapil’ last year over payment issues, will be soon seen in new comedy show titled ‘Mad In India’ which begins later this week.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Sunil Grover thanks fans for concern after his road accident