Playback singer Sukhwinder Singh, who is the latest contestant to be ousted today from the dance reality show ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7’, says he has a penchant for learning new art forms.
The 42-year-old ‘Chaiyya Chaiyya’ hitmaker said he was lucky to have learnt dance on the show and would continue doing it. “I enjoyed my stint on the show. It gave me immense opportunity to learn many professional dance forms. I am completely a non-dancer.
“I have danced only at weddings. Being an artiste, I have respect for every art forms be it painting or dancing. I will continue to dance and will practise it everyday for minimum two hours,” Sukhwinder told PTI.
The singer, who was paired with choreographer Bhavna, said the celebrity dance reality show also improved him as a human being. “I was very moody and had a laid back attitude. But after participating on the show I have become punctual now. I finish my recordings too on time,” he said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“I was not expecting that I will survive the show for more than a month. It shows that people loved me. But they should not expect me to become Michael Jackson within a month’s practise. Performing live for an amateur dancer is a big thing,” he said.
On the face-off, Sukhwinder was pitted against TV actress Mouni Roy. ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’ is now left with nine
celebrity contestants who will perform with their professional choreographer partners.