Playback singer Sukhwinder Singh, who is the latest contestant to be ousted today from the dance reality show ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7’, says he has a penchant for learning new art forms.
The 42-year-old ‘Chaiyya Chaiyya’ hitmaker said he was lucky to have learnt dance on the show and would continue doing it. “I enjoyed my stint on the show. It gave me immense opportunity to learn many professional dance forms. I am completely a non-dancer.
“I have danced only at weddings. Being an artiste, I have respect for every art forms be it painting or dancing. I will continue to dance and will practise it everyday for minimum two hours,” Sukhwinder told PTI.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
The singer, who was paired with choreographer Bhavna, said the celebrity dance reality show also improved him as a human being. “I was very moody and had a laid back attitude. But after participating on the show I have become punctual now. I finish my recordings too on time,” he said.
“I was not expecting that I will survive the show for more than a month. It shows that people loved me. But they should not expect me to become Michael Jackson within a month’s practise. Performing live for an amateur dancer is a big thing,” he said.
On the face-off, Sukhwinder was pitted against TV actress Mouni Roy. ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’ is now left with nine
celebrity contestants who will perform with their professional choreographer partners.