Actor Gaurav Chopra, who is considered one of the stylish personalities on the small screen, believes “there is no rule to style”.
“Style is who you are. It’s distinctive; it’s individual and so for me there is no rule to that. How can there be a rule to who you are,” the “Uttaran” fame actor said in a statement.
- Parvathy: You have to find the depths of a role; any other way is dishonest
- Neil Nitin Mukesh talks about working with Prabhas: We are preparing for the grand action sequences in Saaho
- Golmaal Again actor Parineeti Chopra: I like to make people laugh
- Sonakshi Sinha and Parineeti Chopra show you how to get into the festive spirit in style
- Bigg Boss 11: Gaurav Gera turns 'Pinky Padosan' to reveal all censored stuff on Salman Khan show. Watch video
- I don't belong to league of saas-bahu actors: Gaurav Chopra
“When I imagine myself in a scene and decide what clothes to wear,it’s pretty much the same process used when I go for an event,” he added.
Gaurav also feels that “When you represent an industry, you have to strike a balance of where you are coming from, what you are representing and at the same time who you are.”
The actor is currently seen in “Gulmohar Grand”, a finite series of 26 episodes, that give an insight into the world of a five-star hotel.