Actress Urvashi Sharma, who made her small screen debut with the new TV series “Ek Maa Jo Laakhon Ke Liye Bani Amma”, says she feels like a newcomer.
“It feels great to be on the sets. I have the same kind of feeling which I had when I shot for ‘Naqaab’ (Bollywood film that released in 2007). I hardly sleep. I eagerly wait for the next day to shoot so that I can be on the sets. I still feel like a newcomer,” Urvashi told IANS.
- Pari: Mansi Multani on the ‘taxing’ process of turning into the evil Kalapori
- Love Per Square Foot actor Angira Dhar: Excited to be a part of a revolution in Bollywood
- Bigg Boss 11 contestant Hina Khan all set to sign a film?
- The Test Case review: Watch this ALTBalaji web series for the stellar performances
- Kriti Sanon on 2017: I think through Bareilly Ki Barfi and Raabta, I have grown as an actor
- Finite series are best as they stick to script: Urvashi Sharma
The finite series captures the journey of Zeenat, a mother of two, deserted by her husband and her rise to a position of power.
She said: “The character is very strong and the script is very gripping. All the characters have important roles and it’s a finite series, so it will end soon.”