Actress Urvashi Sharma, who made her small screen debut with the new TV series “Ek Maa Jo Laakhon Ke Liye Bani Amma”, says she feels like a newcomer.
“It feels great to be on the sets. I have the same kind of feeling which I had when I shot for ‘Naqaab’ (Bollywood film that released in 2007). I hardly sleep. I eagerly wait for the next day to shoot so that I can be on the sets. I still feel like a newcomer,” Urvashi told IANS.
- I have been an athlete since childhood: Urvashi
- Sridevi on Jhanvi Kapoor's debut: My daughter is ready to face Bollywood's challenges
- Hate Story 4: Urvashi Rautela professes her love for Nicki Minaj
- Dear Hrithik Roshan, Urvashi Rautela is a big fan and this long note is proof
- Urvashi Dholakia on her comeback in Chandrakanta, Ekta Kapoor giving her a magic wand and her pride in others imitating Komolika
- Finite series are best as they stick to script: Urvashi Sharma
The finite series captures the journey of Zeenat, a mother of two, deserted by her husband and her rise to a position of power.
She said: “The character is very strong and the script is very gripping. All the characters have important roles and it’s a finite series, so it will end soon.”