Actress Urvashi Sharma, who made her small screen debut with the new TV series “Ek Maa Jo Laakhon Ke Liye Bani Amma”, says she feels like a newcomer.
“It feels great to be on the sets. I have the same kind of feeling which I had when I shot for ‘Naqaab’ (Bollywood film that released in 2007). I hardly sleep. I eagerly wait for the next day to shoot so that I can be on the sets. I still feel like a newcomer,” Urvashi told IANS.
- Cristiano Ronaldo sends solidarity message to family of boy killed in Mexico's earthquake
- Huge unemployment due to lack of skill mission after Independence: Narendra Singh Tomar
- Kurd referendum: Ethnically divided Iraqi town fears fresh conflict after independence vote
- Sony Xperia XZ1 launch in India today: Expected price, specifications and features
- India vs Australia: We're getting ourselves in good positions but not taking advantage, says Steve Smith
- Vogue Women of the Year Awards 2017 winners: Aishwarya Rai, Anushka Sharma, Sonam Kapoor and Shah Rukh Khan take home awards
The finite series captures the journey of Zeenat, a mother of two, deserted by her husband and her rise to a position of power.
She said: “The character is very strong and the script is very gripping. All the characters have important roles and it’s a finite series, so it will end soon.”