- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein, January 29, 2018 full episode written update: Ishita’s truth gets revealed
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein, January 18, 2018 full episode written update: Simmi asks Shanno for her police verification
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein, January 10, 2018 full episode written update: Raman gets an epilepsy attack
With stardom comes the constant public gaze over actor’s personal and professional life. And this perpetual scrutiny used to bother television actor Ssharad Malhotra, but he has found a way to live with it.
Ever since news of Ssharad and actress Divyanka Tripathi parting ways after seven years together came out, there’s a long list of theories decoding the reason of their break-up. But Ssharad’s mantra is to pay no heed to the rumours.
“It used to bother me. But I believe that speculations will always be there and one can’t keep on clearing out things. At the end of the day you know what you have done. Everyone has issues, be it personal or professional, so that’s okay,” Ssharad told IANS.
The actor, who is currently seen in historical Sony TV drama “Bharat Ka Veer Putra Maharana Pratap”, says the role is “physically exerting”.
- Divyanka Tripathi husband, wedding photos, date of birth, age, Facebook page, Instagram page, Twitter page and famous roles
- Divyanka Tripathi gets ‘best parting gift ever’ from ex-beau Ssharad Malhotra after he defends her from trolls
- Divyanka Tripathi refutes dating rumours with co-star
- Divyanka Tripathi: After my break-up with Ssharad, shooting on sets was getting difficult
- Ssharad Malhotra-Divyanka Tripathi, Karan Patel-Kamya Punjabi: TV couples shocking break-ups
- TV’s famous couple Divyanka Tripathi and Ssharad Malhotraa call it quits
“The role is physically exerting. We do horse-riding, sword fighting, martial arts and then the heavy costumes. But what matters in the end is when people appreciate your work,” he said.
Ssharad has also done an acting cum direction course from New York Film Academy. But the actor says he is more interested in acting rather than direction right now.
“I would like to direct for big as well as small screen some day. But for now acting is the only thing in my mind. I have so many characters in my mind that I would like to do first,” he said.