Expressing disappointment over the end of actor-comedian Kapil Sharma’s comedy show “Comedy Nights With Kapil”, superstar Shah Rukh Khan and other actors have said they want to see more of him.
Celebrities present at the calendar launch of photographer Dabboo Ratnani spoke about Kapil and his popular comedy show, which will reportedly go off air on January 17.
“He’s a very talented man, one of the best stand-up comics we have. Apart from that, the film that he has done ‘Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon’, he’s done very good work in it. Hope he does something else soon so that we all can be entertained,” said Shah Rukh. (Read: Comedian Kiku Sharda arrested again, Khattar says govt has no hand)
Actor-director Farhan Akhtar said: “I do believe that it is coming to an end. I think Kapil is a very talented guy. He has plans for himself in his life. I wish him all the best. He’s a very sweet boy and I just hope that whatever he plans for himself, he can achieve that.” (Also read: Comedy Nights ‘Palak’ aka Kiku Sharda arrested for mimicking Dera Chief Gurmeet Ram Rahim)
Many actors have come on the show multiple times for promotion of their films.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Alia said: “Rubbish! Really? I think the promotions might become a bit dull without ‘Comedy Nights With Kapil’, without Kapil being in our lives.
“During promotions, we always look forward to going on his show, and having a good laugh. But he’ll do movies now, his film is doing well.”
Shraddha said: “I’ve been quite disconnected. Is it going off? That’s really very sad if it’ll go off.”
Reportedly, Kapil was miffed with the channel for giving another show of a similar name more prominence and hence decided to take it off air. But there are reports that Kapil is planning to come back with the show on another channel.
That’s what even Sidharth Malhotra feels.
“I’ve heard that he’ll come back again. So it’s a short break. It’s an amazing show; he entertains people. Comedy is very difficult and I think he’s the best comedian we have. Looking forward to his comeback.”