Actress-singer Sophie Choudry has collaborated with music director-singer Raghav Sachar for her next performance in the seventh season of celebrity dance show “Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa”.
Sophie and Sachar have come up with their own version of the classic song “Raat akeli hai”. They have re-created all the sounds, including the percussion with their own voice.
Sounds inspired by fashion like the heels of a stiletto and zipping up of leather boots have also been used in the track.
”I’m performing the song in this week’s episode of ‘Jhalak…’ where we want to give a first ‘jhalak’ of this song. It’s been so much fun creating music from sounds that I hear in my day to day life while getting ready and we all know that Raghav is an incredible musician,” Sophie said in a statement.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
“‘Raat akeli hai’ is one of my personal favourite classic numbers and a really tough song to sing, but whoever has heard it has loved it and vocally Raghav has made me do a great job,” she added.
She also said that they had a lot of fun during the making of the song.
“After all, it’s a dream platform to showcase my talent as a singer, performer,” she said.
The show is aired every weekend on Colors channel.