Actress-singer Sophie Choudry has collaborated with music director-singer Raghav Sachar for her next performance in the seventh season of celebrity dance show “Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa”.
Sophie and Sachar have come up with their own version of the classic song “Raat akeli hai”. They have re-created all the sounds, including the percussion with their own voice.
Sounds inspired by fashion like the heels of a stiletto and zipping up of leather boots have also been used in the track.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
”I’m performing the song in this week’s episode of ‘Jhalak…’ where we want to give a first ‘jhalak’ of this song. It’s been so much fun creating music from sounds that I hear in my day to day life while getting ready and we all know that Raghav is an incredible musician,” Sophie said in a statement.
“‘Raat akeli hai’ is one of my personal favourite classic numbers and a really tough song to sing, but whoever has heard it has loved it and vocally Raghav has made me do a great job,” she added.
She also said that they had a lot of fun during the making of the song.
“After all, it’s a dream platform to showcase my talent as a singer, performer,” she said.
The show is aired every weekend on Colors channel.