Bollywood actors Sonali Bendre and Vivek Oberoi and a string of small screen stars, including Drashti Dhami and Shabir Ahluwalia, added glam quotient to the Zee Rishtey Awards 2015 here.
The Bandra-Kurla Complex ground on Saturday night was full of TV buffs, who came dressed in best of their fineries, to watch their favourite small screen stars live.
The cast of all the Zee TV shows like “Kumkum Bhagya”, “Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani”, “Qubool Hai” or “Satrangi Sasural”, including stars like Drashti, Shabir, Sriti Jha, Deepshikha Nagpal and Shilpa Shirodkar, made their presence felt at the event.
The actors made their entry in unique ways. They either went inside a giant snow globe or rode a chariot, and waved at fans.
- Exclusive | Dino Morea to produce a game show for Zee TV
- Zee Rishtey Awards 2016: Kumkum Bhagya shines, Abhi-Pragya are favourite jodi. See pics
- Act based on ‘Khamoshi’ moves Vivek Oberoi, Sonali Bendre, Sajid Khan
- Zee Rishtey Awards 2015: Kumkum Bhagya, Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani get lucky
- Sonali Bendre is a progressive mother: Vivek Oberoi
- Gauahar, Drashti Dhami, Sonali Bendre shine at television awards
The set was designed with the theme of Mumbai’s Chhatrpati Shivaji Terminus, illuminated with lights.
With comedians Krushna Abhishek and Bharti Singh livening up the atmosphere, the awards ceremony also saw Kiku Sharda and Sugandha Mishra tickling the audience’s funny bone.
The judges of the channel’s next reality show “India’s Best Dramebaaz”, director Sajid Khan, Sonali and Vivek, also added to the celebrity quotient of the evening.
The stage was set on fire by dazzling performances by Drashti, Ankita Sharma and Vrushika Mehta to songs like “Deewani mastani”, “Prem ratan dhan payo” and “Mera naam Mary hai”.
It also saw high-on-energy dance performances by talents of dance reality show “Dance India Dance”.
The Zee Rishtey Awards 2015 will be aired on December 6 on Zee TV.