Director Sohail Khan will be back as judge on ‘Comedy Circus’, replacing his actor-filmmaker brother Arbaaz Khan.
Sohail, 43, who was originally judging ‘Comedy Circus’, had opted out of the show as he was set to direct Salman Khan starrer ‘Jai Ho’, which released in January this
year. Arbaaz had then replaced his brother as the judge on the show.
Now, Arbaaz is taking a break for his upcoming home production film ‘Dolly Ki Doli’, starring Sonam Kapoor.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Sohail, who was originally judging the show, will take over, sources said. ‘Comedy Circus’ is a reality-based comedy show which brings television actors to perform with professional comedian partners.