Director Sohail Khan will be back as judge on ‘Comedy Circus’, replacing his actor-filmmaker brother Arbaaz Khan.
Sohail, 43, who was originally judging ‘Comedy Circus’, had opted out of the show as he was set to direct Salman Khan starrer ‘Jai Ho’, which released in January this
year. Arbaaz had then replaced his brother as the judge on the show.
Now, Arbaaz is taking a break for his upcoming home production film ‘Dolly Ki Doli’, starring Sonam Kapoor.
Sohail, who was originally judging the show, will take over, sources said. ‘Comedy Circus’ is a reality-based comedy show which brings television actors to perform with professional comedian partners.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review