Vergara, 43, and 29-year-old Cuoco took the top spot in 2015 Forbes list of highest paid TV actresses for earning USD 28.5 million each before tax, reported Aceshowbiz.
Vergara is topping the list since past four years. Cuoco earned USD 1 million per episode on the hit CBS comedy between June 1, 2014 to June 1, 2015.
- The Big Bang Theory’s Kunal Nayyar is one of the highest paid TV actors
- Priyanka Chopra finds place in Forbes’ World’s highest-paid TV actresses 2017 list, Sofia Vergara tops list
- Priyanka Chopra Among Forbes’ 10 Highest Paid TV Actresses
- Priyanka Chopra among Forbes’ 10 highest paid TV actresses, Sofia Vergara tops list
- Sofia Vergara highest paid TV actress
- Sofia Vergara voted most desirable
On the second position is Vergara’s “Modern Family” co-star Julie Bowen. “Grey’s Anatomy” actress Ellen Pompeo is third.
Emily Deschanel of “Bones” have made it to the list forthe first time at 11th position for earing USD 6.5 million.
Other popular names, who are part of the top 14 include – Julianna Margulies, Amy Poehler, Mindy Kaling, Kerry Washington, Patricia Heaton, Robin Wright and Zooey Deschanel.