After playing a perfect homemaker, actress Shweta Tiwari is looking forward to her first grey character in the TV show “Baal Veer”. As Mahabhasma Pari she will be seen using her evil powers to destroy Parilok, where all the fairies reside.
She is “excited” about her part and said: “This is the first time that I will be seen in a negative role. I like to experiment with different roles and the character of Mahabhasma Pari seemed interesting.”
“She has a unique set of evil powers, which can influence the minds of a person and force him or her to do her bidding. Also, her attire and dressing style gives the character an edge. It’s a challenging role and I am enjoying very moment of it,” added the actress who was last seen as a perfect wife and mother in “Parvarrish”.
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
“Baal Veer”, which is aired on SAB TV, sees superhero Baal Veer as the saviour of ‘Parilok’ and this time he will have to fight with Mahabhasma Pari to save the fairies and their land.