After playing a perfect homemaker, actress Shweta Tiwari is looking forward to her first grey character in the TV show “Baal Veer”. As Mahabhasma Pari she will be seen using her evil powers to destroy Parilok, where all the fairies reside.
She is “excited” about her part and said: “This is the first time that I will be seen in a negative role. I like to experiment with different roles and the character of Mahabhasma Pari seemed interesting.”
“She has a unique set of evil powers, which can influence the minds of a person and force him or her to do her bidding. Also, her attire and dressing style gives the character an edge. It’s a challenging role and I am enjoying very moment of it,” added the actress who was last seen as a perfect wife and mother in “Parvarrish”.
“Baal Veer”, which is aired on SAB TV, sees superhero Baal Veer as the saviour of ‘Parilok’ and this time he will have to fight with Mahabhasma Pari to save the fairies and their land.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More