Actress Shilpa Shinde, who left TV show “Chidiya Ghar” mid-way due to other commitments, is back on the comedy show. She will replace actress Shubhangi Atre, who was roped in to play the former’s role when she left.
Shilpa was seen as Koyal in the show, which runs around a patriarchal family.
Talking about her comeback, Shilpa said: “I do not want to be typecast in a single role. I played Koyal in ‘Chidiya Ghar’ for one year. That time, my father’s health was also not well and one year in a serial is considered a long time.”
“So, I took up the role in ‘Lapataganj’. Now, I am back (in ‘Chidiya Ghar’) and hope people will give the same response what I had received last time.”
Earlier, Shilpa acted in shows like “Maayka” and “Kabhi Aaye Na Judai”.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest