Actress Shilpa Shinde, who left TV show “Chidiya Ghar” mid-way due to other commitments, is back on the comedy show. She will replace actress Shubhangi Atre, who was roped in to play the former’s role when she left.
Shilpa was seen as Koyal in the show, which runs around a patriarchal family.
Talking about her comeback, Shilpa said: “I do not want to be typecast in a single role. I played Koyal in ‘Chidiya Ghar’ for one year. That time, my father’s health was also not well and one year in a serial is considered a long time.”
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
“So, I took up the role in ‘Lapataganj’. Now, I am back (in ‘Chidiya Ghar’) and hope people will give the same response what I had received last time.”
Earlier, Shilpa acted in shows like “Maayka” and “Kabhi Aaye Na Judai”.