Bollywood actor Shahid Kapoor has rubbished reports that he would not continue as a judge on the celebrity dance show “Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded”.
There were rumours that the 34-year-old “Haider” star would quit the current eighth season of the show due to TRP’s, his film commitments, besides being unable to spend time with his wife Mira Rajput, whom he married earlier this month.
Shahid’s publicist and TV channel Colors, on which the show is being aired, both have denied the reports.
- Shahid Kapoor 'bakwaasing' on 'Jhalak Dikhla Jaa', while Alia, Lauren 'behave their age': Watch video
- Shahid Kapoor makes break time entertaining for 'Jhalak Reloaded' crew
- Malaika Arora to replace Karan Johar on 'Jhalak Dikhla Jaa' as judge
- Karan Johar bids adieu to 'Jhalak Reloaded'
- Shahid Kapoor might leave 'Jhalak Dikhla Jaa' for wife Mira Rajput?
- From 'bheed ka hissa' to 'Jhalak' judge: Shahid Kapoor is on a roll
“It is not true. He is very much a part of it. He is not going to leave the show half way,” Shahid’s publicist told PTI.
Shahid and filmmaker Karan Johar judge the show while Lauren Gottleib and Ganesh Hegde are gauging technical expertise as dance gurus.
“He will be there for the entire season. The season has opened up well,” sources from the channel said.