Television actor couple Shabbir Ahluwalia and Kanchi Kaul always manage to give us relationship goals. The much in love couple attend events hand-in-hand, spend wonderful time on vacations and even throw major parties for their friends from the industry. Shabbir, who is currently seen playing Abhi in Kumkum Bhagya, opposite actor Sriti Jha, knows how to take time off for his family despite his busy shooting schedules. Just a few months back, the two were blessed with their second child, and they made the announcement on their social media handles, in a rather adorable manner. Now Kanchi has shared a picture with her two sons on a railway track. The mother of two looks immensely content and has the perfect glow.
That’s not all. Even Shabbir keeps sharing lovely images with his family. His beautiful pictures and videos with his sons can make anyone’s day. Sometime back, he posted a video with his elder son, working out. He captioned it as “Couldnt ask for a better workout partner 😍😍 #fitness #family #love # pure #azai #earlymornings #intense.” On Father’s Day also he put up an image with the two boys. Both Shabbir and Kanchi make it a point to spend quality time with their family, and we appreciate them.
Check out the picture Kanchi shared.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
And these are how Shabbir keeps the world posted about his family life.
Shabbir and Kachi got married in 2011, after dating for some years. Kanchi, who is currently on a break was previously seen in shows like Ek Ladki Anjaani Si and Meri Bhabhi. Shabbir, on the other hand, keeps appearing in films too. He was last seen in Shootout at Lokhandwala and Mission Istanbul.