Reality TV star Scott Disick has checked in to the luxury Rythmia Life Advancement Center in Costa Rica in a bid to tackle his drinking habits.
The ‘Keeping Up With the Kardashians’ star, 31, is allegedly seeking treatment at the luxury Rythmia Life Advancement Center after he admitted his issues are “bigger” than him, reported E!Online.
“I realise my issues are bigger than me and I’m ready to truly remedy this struggle I continue to battle,” he said in a statement.
- Kourtney Kardashian's ex-boyfriend Scott Disick parties with several women in Mexico
- Scott Disick leaves rehab
- Scott Disick enters rehab for drug, alcohol addiction
- Splitting from Kourtney Kardashian worst decision: Scott Disick
- Scott Disick to host nightclub party in Las Vegas
- Disick's stay in rehab has bettered our relationship: Kourtney Kardashian
The father-of-three, who has Mason, five, Penelope, two, and two-month-old son Reign with his long-term love Kourtney Kardashian, will undergo a treatment involving roots from a small African tree that supposedly helps people battle addiction.
Disick’s decision to seek professional help came after reports emerged that he was seen stumbling around shoe-less in his hotel lobby after a night out in Atlantic City over the weekend.