Popular TV show Saraswatichandra’s lead couple Saras and Kumud are finally getting hitched after calling off their marriage several times.
“After so much turmoil in our lives we will tie the knot. The whole idea of marriage really excites me. I think being married and to share your life with the person you love is a great feeling,” Rode about his TV wedding.
Similar to the weddings on TV, the ceremony on Star Plus’s show will be a grand affair.
Asked about his real life plan of getting married, Gautam, who is reportedly dating TV actress Rubina Dilaik, said, “I wish to settle down in my personal space soon.”
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
The wedding celebrations on the show will start from next week.