‘Modern Family’ star Sarah Hyland left an event abruptly after a male fan allegedly groped her while posing with her for a photo.
The 23-year-old was attending a social function as part of the ABC show’s cast members at a Sydney hotel yesterday, when a man asked her to pose for a photograph, reported Ace
According to the eyewitness Hyland pushed the man away and screamed, “Don’t touch me there!”, before her security guards intervened.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
According to the New South Wales state police the 29-year-old man was arrested yesterday in relation to the incident. “It is alleged that the man indecently assaulted the 23-year-old woman at about 7:50 pm,” a spokesperson for the police department said.
Hyland took to Twitter to addressed the incident. “Sorry to all the fans that I didn’t get to say hi to but I had to leave due to an inappropriate touch of a fan.”
Her boyfriend Matt Prokop also tweeted his support to Hyland. “To the person who assaulted Sarah tonight I hope to God you don’t see next week. All Sarah wanted to do tonight was say hi to the girls who were waiting outside. Sorry for the ‘offensive’ tweet. But in the states we respect women,” he tweeted.