Child actress Saniya Touqueer, who is being praised for playing Mannu in the social drama “Waaris”, loves the fact that she is getting a chance to appear onscreen with her real life sister Sumbul.
Saniya and Sumbul, who are siblings in real life, are also seen as sisters in “Waaris”.
- When Dilip Kumar made headlines with the actresses of his times
- Ishita Dutta and Vatsal Sheth are married, see photos
- Bigg Boss 11 evicted contestant Sapna Chaudhary: Hina Khan is a friend but Vikas Gupta has a strong chance to win the show
- Helen Mirren would love to play Donald Trump
- Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai actor Saumya Tandon: Only talent took me ahead
- Divinity gets real for Mahakali actor Nikita Sharma
“In the midst of shooting and going to school, I barely get time to meet and play with Sumbul. But because we are shooting together, during short breaks and in between shots I get to play with her and I love being with her as she pampers me a lot,” Saniya, 9, said in a statement.
“Waaris”, based on cultural issues, focuses on the life of Amba (Aarti Singh) and shows how she brings up a girl child as a boy.
The show is aired on &TV.