Child actress Saniya Touqueer, who is being praised for playing Mannu in the social drama “Waaris”, loves the fact that she is getting a chance to appear onscreen with her real life sister Sumbul.
Saniya and Sumbul, who are siblings in real life, are also seen as sisters in “Waaris”.
- Priya Prakash Varrier: World Famous in Thrissur
- Happy Birthday Krystle D’souza: Interesting facts about this green-eyed young star
- Fact of the Fiction
- Express at Berlinale, Day 5: Utoya22.juli and 3 Tage in Quiberon stretch the definition of a documentary
- Tere Liye Bro actor Malhaar Rathod: Being the only girl on set, I was thoroughly pampered by the guys
- Parents and aunt arrested after ‘black magic’ kills 11-year-old girl in Virar
“In the midst of shooting and going to school, I barely get time to meet and play with Sumbul. But because we are shooting together, during short breaks and in between shots I get to play with her and I love being with her as she pampers me a lot,” Saniya, 9, said in a statement.
“Waaris”, based on cultural issues, focuses on the life of Amba (Aarti Singh) and shows how she brings up a girl child as a boy.
The show is aired on &TV.