For the finale episode of celebrity dance reality show “Nach Baliye 7”, the show’s makers are said to be in talks with superstar Salman Khan to come and motivate the contestants.
The makers of the show are trying to rope in the “Dabangg” actor, who is currently gearing up for the release of his film “Bajrangi Bhaijaan”, directed by Kabir Khan.
Discussions have been initiated to get Salman on board for one of the segments of the Star Plus show, which features actress Preity Zinta, author Chetan Bhagat and choreographer Marzi Pestonji as judges.
- Divyanka Tripathi's fan-girl moment with Tubelight star Salman Khan on Nach Baliye 8 is every fan's dream. See photo
- Chetan Bhagat to dance on 'Nach Baliye 7' finale
- Ajay Devgn to appear on 'Nach Baliye 7' finale?
- Preity Zinta miffed at 'Nach Baliye 7' quitting rumours
- Preity Zinta is not exiting 'Nach Baliye 7': Ekta Kapoor
- Kareena Kapoor turns down 'Nach Baliye 7'?
“Bhai (Salman) and Preity (Zinta) together will create some magic on the show! Hopefully, he drops by for the visit,” said a source.