For the finale episode of celebrity dance reality show “Nach Baliye 7”, the show’s makers are said to be in talks with superstar Salman Khan to come and motivate the contestants.
The makers of the show are trying to rope in the “Dabangg” actor, who is currently gearing up for the release of his film “Bajrangi Bhaijaan”, directed by Kabir Khan.
Discussions have been initiated to get Salman on board for one of the segments of the Star Plus show, which features actress Preity Zinta, author Chetan Bhagat and choreographer Marzi Pestonji as judges.
- Salman Khan’s Bajrangi Bhaijaan earns Rs 150 crore in China in just 9 days
- Salman Khan’s Bajrangi Bhaijaan crosses Rs 50 crore mark in China
- Will Salman Khan’s Bajrangi Bhaijaan break the record of Aamir Khan’s Secret Superstar in China?
- Salman Khan starrer Bajrangi Bhaijaan to release in China this week
- Ajay Devgn to appear on ‘Nach Baliye 7’ finale?
- Kareena Kapoor turns down ‘Nach Baliye 7’?
“Bhai (Salman) and Preity (Zinta) together will create some magic on the show! Hopefully, he drops by for the visit,” said a source.