The ‘double trouble’ edition of “Bigg Boss” will come to an end with a double bonanza. Superstars Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif will be part of the “Bigg Boss Nau” grand finale, where four contestants will vie for the winner’s spot.
Salman and Katrina were earlier linked together. They will be making an appearance on the small screen at a time when they’re in news for a rumoured ‘secret meeting’ following Katrina’s alleged break-up with Ranbir Kapoor.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Katrina is coming to the finale to promote her forthcoming film “Fitoor”, and she will be showing her dance moves in the episode with her co-star Aditya Roy Kapoor.
One can expect witty remarks by the “Dabangg” star in his trademark style during the reality show, which is aired on Colors channel.
An Indian version of international series “Celebrity Big Brother”, “Bigg Boss Nau” saw celebrity contestants locked inside a house for three months under constant camera surveillance, sans any luxury they’re used to.
Also read: Bigg Boss 9: Salman Khan most unbiased reality TV show host, says evicted contestant Priya Malik
The ninth edition was no less exciting than the previous seasons with its share of controversies, fights and brickbats. The finalists are Rochelle Rao, Mandana Karimi, Prince Narula and wild card entrant Rishabh Sinha.
There’s more in store. Bollywood’s “Gunday” star Arjun Kapoor, who will soon be making his television debut with “Khatron Ke Khiladi”, will share a glimpse of forthcoming seventh season of stunt-based reality show.
The four finalists will be seen having a face off against four of “Khatron Ke Khiladi 7” contestants – Sana Saeed, Sidharth Shukla, Raghav Juyal and Mahii Vij.
And Arjun will give a dance twist to the episode, which will be telecast on Saturday, with a power-packed performance.
The audience can also expect some former contestants to take to the stage again and shake a leg.
The finale will not only provide a treat for the audience, but for the finalists as well as they will get a makeover by celebrity stylist Hakim Alim.
The team of “Comedy Nights Bachao” — Bharti Singh and Krushna Abhishek – will also come to the stage to ease the tension. And small screen’s “Naagin” Mouni Roy and child artist Siddarth Nigam will also perform.
“Bigg Boss Nau” made its way onto the small screen in October. And the biggest high-point of the season was the “Karan Arjun” moment when Shah Rukh Khan and Salman came together, giving their fans a reason to cherish the moment forever.