Bollywood superstar Salman Khan will be soon back on TV with the much-awaited reality show ‘Bigg Boss 8‘. The new promo of the show – that has Salman Khan in his pilot attire – gives us a sneak peek of the house and its new tagline – ‘Bigg Boss 8, sabki lagegi vaat.’
“Agar bataoon mein kyun karne aaya hoon aapse bhent, toh samjhoon ga aapko great. But don’t be late because bahot jald start kar rahein hain straight,” says Salman in his patent bhai andaaz.
The tag line of ‘Bigg Boss 8’ is even more intriguing as it says, “Bigg Boss aath, saabki lagegi vaat!” This clearly indicates that the contestants are going to have a very tough time with Salman Khan being tougher host than ever.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
Watch the second teaser:
According to reports, the glass walled Bigg Boss house will be designed like an aircraft this season, which is inspired by the 15th season of international reality show Big Brother.
The makers of ‘Bigg Boss’ have been trying to make things different from its previous seasons. The house has been designed like an aircraft. The furniture and interiors will also be done accordingly.
‘Bigg Boss 8’ is all set to go on air this September 21.