- Watch Tiger Zinda Hai song Swag Se Swagat: Salman Khan’s style, Katrina Kaif’s moves make it a party anthem
- Salman Khan sings ‘Jab Koi Baat Bigad Jaaye’ for his parents on their wedding anniversary, watch video
- Tiger Zinda Hai song Swag Se Swagat teaser: Salman Khan-Katrina Kaif give a glimpse leaving fans curious
After getting evicted from the ‘Bigg Boss’ house, actor Puneet Vashist says superstar and the host of the ninth season of the reality TV show Salman Khan “totally comes across” as a biased host.
Puneet, who had a small role in Shah Rukh Khan-starrer “Josh”, also said that the “Dabbang” star seems to be bewitched by the ‘outer beauty’ of Mandana Karimi. “It totally comes across that way (biased towards some contestants). He (Salman) is not seeing her (Mandana) two-facedness.
“He is just seeing the outer beauty, he is not seeing what she does and what she is, and somehow all the ‘gandpana’ (bad things) she is doing is not shown. She is pretty little doll, who comes in front of the camera and cries,” Puneet told IANS over phone after coming out of the house.
Puneet entered the house as a wild card entry after actor Rishabh Sinha. And he was evicted from the Colors show on November 15.
- Bigg Boss 11: Fights to romance, a round-up of what all happened in the Salman Khan show till now
- Bigg Boss 11: Zubair Khan gets evicted from the house
- Bigg Boss 11 Episode 6: Salman Khan evicts Priyank Sharma for pushing Akash Dadlani
- What is Bigg Boss: A recap of previous seasons and its winners
- Bigg Boss: Heaven-Hell, Aircraft, Double-Trouble, a look at all the themes used over the years
- Bigg Boss: Before season 11 begins, here is a list of contestants who locked horns with Salman Khan
In the last few weekend episodes, Salman Khan was seen grilling contestants like Kishwer Merchant, Suyyash Rai and Prince Narula over their harsh attitude towards Mandana. Kishwer, in fact, termed Mandana as the favourite of the season.
Salman Khan also took up Puneet’s case as he called Mandana a foreigner this week, and also about the statement he made to IANS before entering the house about him and Shah Rukh Khan bidding for him after he comes out of the ‘Bigg Boss’ house.
Puneet, who has also featured in TV serials like “Shastri Sisters” and “Kya Huaa Tera Vaada”, asserts that he is thankful to the show, an Indian version of the international series “Celebrity Big Brother”, for removing pride from his attitude.
“There was a little bit of ego in me that I have taught how to dance to Shah Rukh and Salman. I hated that thing about me and now I no more have that in me,” he said.
He has two names as winners in his head.
“If it is the right way then Aman (Verma) should win the game, but I think it is somehow just going towards Mandana,” Puneet said.
The actor minced no words to call Mandana “dark and ugly” from inside.
“Mandana is full on two-faced girl. She is very beautiful girl from outside, but ugly from inside. I don’t know why but for two days she was very friendly with me and all of a sudden she started taunting me for no reason. She is very manipulative,” the actor said.
Talking about his experiences in the house locked down in isolation, Puneet emphasized that he has come out a different man.
“I have come out totally rejuvenated. It was definitely not my place to be because I am not a political person or a backbiting person and I guess that is the kind of a winner over here. I had a lot of realization about little to big things that you take for granted. I have come out as a winner,” Puneet said.
Now, the actor is waiting for good work to come his way, until then he is in a “preparation” mode.