Gopi steps out to do the pooja but the other ladies stop her and tell her to fill her maang, as a symbol of marriage before pooja. Premila tells Krishna to do it and he moves ahead when Gopi stops them. She says that Krishna is not her husband and so he cannot do it. Jaggi walks in and greets everybody out loud. She announces that Jaggi is her husband and Premila asks him to do it then.
Priyal goes to Meera and asks if she’ll drop her to school. Meera readily agrees and asks her to wait till she gets ready. Vidya takes her out and tells her to do the same with Dharam, thinking that this might help them get together.
Krishna asks Gopi that what’s wrong now as she was shouting how Jaggi is her husband. Premila also questions her and says that it would be her fortune if Jaggi could do it. All the other ladies doubt Gopi and who her husband really was, and start gossiping.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Premila says that she has been lying all this while and Krishna is the only one who can do it for her. She sends Krishna to do it while Gopi and her family are gasping at what’s going on. Kokila and Urmila walk towards the temple hastily while Krishna goes towards Gopi. He lifts his hand and Jaggi holds and stops him. Jaggi takes the sindoor and puts it in Gopi’s maang. Kokila and Urmila enter and watch him do it alongwith everybody else.
Gopi runs out and Kokila goes to handle her. Premila asks her if her daughter is sad about her husband filling her maang or a stranger has done that and she’s upset. Urmila tells Kokila to leave and handles Premila on her own. She tells Premila and Krishna to mind their own business and asks everyone to go away.
Meera is coming down and sees that Dharam is also going with her to drop Priyal. She deliberately fakes a sprain in her foot by enacting a fall down on the stairs. Dharam and Vidya ask her what’s wrong and tell her to call the doctor. She denies calling a doctor and says that she’ll be okay if she rests. Dharam leaves to drop Priyal and Meera steps back. Meera tells Vidya that she cannot make them come together now as there’s nothing left for her to rejoice upon. She’s only waiting for Naiya’s wedding and will sort it out later.
Jaggi is upset about how Gopi ran away and is stern that he was insulted in front of everybody when he only wanted to save her reputation. Urmila tries to talk to him but he says that this time he isn’t wrong and that Gopi cannot insult her like this.
Gopi cries out of anguish when Kokila comes and tells her to calm down and not cry like that. Gopi says that Jaggi has no right to do what he did in front of everybody and that too, in the temple.