The episode starts with Vidya cooking food for Dharam. Naiya comes and warns Vidya to not interfere in Naiya’s life. Naiya doesn’t like Vidya cross-questioning every time. She says that Dr. Ritika is her childhood friend and Vidya should not be doubtful about it. Vidya smiles and argues that if it a true thing, then why Naiya is looking so worried. Naiya gets angry and challenges Vidya that she will kick Meera out of the house before her wedding.
In Modi’s house, all the family members get worried to see Kokila leaving the house with her suitcase. Parag and Urmila ask what is happening. Kokila says she is leaving the house forever. They all try to stop her, but Kokila is quite firm and says this is her final decision. Gopi stops Kokila and says she can’t leave. Kokila says that the dynamics of Modi’s house have changed and she should leave the house. She says she had promised Urvashi and now she wants to give Urvashi and Jaggi their rights. Gopi too wants to leave the house with Kokila as she will not leave Kokila alone. Jaggi comes and stops both Kokila and Gopi. He says Kokila and Gopi don’t have to leave. He says, he and his mother are outsiders and they will leave the house. Parag says he should leave the house before anyone as he is the reason behind all the tensions. Kokila warns him not to do that.
Urmila says nobody should leave the house as there is not need. Jaggi is trying hard to convince Kokila but Urvashi interrupts him and says that it is difficult for two wives to live in the same house, but if Kokila is comfortable then they can live together as sisters. Kokila and Urvashi accept each other and promise that they will take care of each other always. All get happy except Paridhi and Mona.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Naiya is scheming against Meera and Vidya. She calls Prakash and asks him to come home to meet her. She wants to stop Dr. Ritika to attend her wedding.
Gopi and Jaggi are doing evening pooja together. Gopi stumbles but Jaggi catches her. Kokila sees it. She asks Gopi to come with her. Urvashi is also present there and she senses the awkwardness.