In the first scene, Gopi is requesting Jaggi to forgive Parag. Jaggi surprises everyone and touches Parag’s feet. They hug each other.
In Gopi’s house, Paridhi and Mona cook food for the hospital. Mona is irritated with all the new developments. Paridhi assures her that they will continue troubling the family members frequently.
In Meera’s house, Dharam has kept ‘sorry card’ and ‘gift box’ for Meera in her room. Meera doesn’t like it and tells Vidya that she will not forgive Dharam this time. They get a call from Urmila, she informs them that Gopi will be discharged in a day. Meera and Vidya get happy and pray for Gopi.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
It’s late night, and Dr. Krishna and Pramila reach the hospital to kill Gopi. She is about to smother Gopi, but Jaggi comes in between and saves Gopi. Pramila does the drama and starts pleading to Gopi. Dr. Krishna and Parmila request Gopi to take back the charges against Mansi and forgive Mansi. She claims that Mansi’s mental condition is not good and she did all of it unintentionally. She folds her hands and requests earnestly that they will leave Gopi and her family forever. Jaggi plays smart and puts a condition that Dr. Krishna needs to divorce Gopi in return, Gopi and Jaggi will take back all the charges against Mansi. Dr. Krishna agrees to sign the divorce papers.
Kokila has again thanked God that she will always be grateful to him. Urvashi asks Kokila that why she ignores her all the time. Kokila says that she feels sorry and she is guilty. She explains that there was always a gap between Parag and Kokila. Parag has never loved Kokila as a wife and Urvashi was always Parag’s first choice. Urvashi consoles her and says that nobody should be blamed as this is all destined.