Urmila tells Gopi that Jaggi will only listen to her. Gopi makes up her mind to talk to him. Jaggi is going to the temple. Premila goes inside Mansi’s room and finds pillows instead of her and gasps. Mansi is pointing a gun at Jaggi as Gopi comes to talk to him. Premila sees that Mansi has left the house and calls Krishna. She is seen with a gun at the temple and is about to shoot Jaggi. She thinks that she will send Jaggi to Ahem when Gopi walks in. Mansi hides behind a pillar while Gopi takes Jaggi outside. Mansi follows them.
Meera is preparing sandwiches for Priyal and is unable to open the juice box. She cuts her hand and Ritesh sees this. Dharam comes in and sees that Meera’s hand is bleeding and cringes when Ritesh takes care of her. Prakash thinks that he will continue with the rest of his plan now.
Gopi talks to Jaggi about how the situation unfolded at the time of his birth and now that Parag knows about him, he’s eager to meet him. Jaggi asks if she knew about this. She hesitantly replies that she did and he questions why she couldn’t tell him after all that he has done for her. Mansi is continuously trying to find Jaggi and Gopi as he says he will not go to Modi Bhavan. Mansi spots them talking outside.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Kokila tells Urvashi to eat something but she is only worried about Jaggi. She asks Kokila if Gopi will be able to bring Jaggi back. He’s the most stubborn and is only filled with hatred. Kokila and Urmila tell her that Gopi will be able to bring him back, well in time. Jaggi says that he was only mad to help her smile when she only wants people to listen to her. She wants him come home but he shoves her. He is walking out when she calls out to him and sees Mansi with a gun pointed at him.