Television show ‘Kehta Hai Dil Jee Le Zara’ starring actors Sangeeta Ghosh and Ruslaan Mumtaz will go off air soon due to lukewarm response from audience.
The show was a comeback vehicle for television’s big stars like Sangeeta and Ruslaan.
According to sources, the makers believed the duo will attract the viewers but that never happened.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Even the chemistry between the actors failed to click. The introduction of several twists and turns, including the marriage track, failed to grab the eyeballs.
The show, currently aired on Sony Entertainment Television, will most likely go off air in June, sources said.