Looks like actress Sushmita Mukherjee, who is mostly seen taunting her on-screen widow grand-daughter Ruhana Khanna in soap opera “Gangaa”, is completely different from her Ammaji avatar behind the camera.
In between shoots of the &TV show, Sushmita is seen spending time with Ruhana, who plays Gangaa in it. Since she doesn’t have a daughter, Sushmita enjoys spending time with Ruhana and they talk about parents and grand-parents.
Also, Ruhana is said to be fond of Sushmita’s pet dog Rajkumari and asks about her every time, requesting Sushmita to get her on the sets.
- Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte says he became local millionaire due to inheritance
- U-17 World Cup opened the door for my professional career, says Ronaldinho
- Village Shahanshahpur, that gave 'shelter' to Humayun, plays host to PM Narendra Modi
- BPO worker gangraped in moving car in Noida, dumped in Delhi
- Varun Dhawan is the reason behind his own tears and we can't stop laughing. Here's why
- ZTE plans to go big in India, to launch three more smartphones in October
“That little girl is a doll and I love her,” Sushmita said in a statement.
“I whine so much to the director that I don’t want to torture young child on the show and beg them to give me some motherly role because even if it’s all just an act I don’t want to be mean to her; she is such a sweet girl. Her mother is also a wonderful woman and raised her daughter really well,” she added.
The story of the show is about a “self independent” child widow — Gangaa, who faces hardships of life and tackles people who do not welcome her in the society.