Choreographer-actor Salman Yusuf Khan, who will be seen in ‘Khatron Ke Khiladi’, is scared of the reality show’s host Rohit Shetty, who is known for designing daredevil stunts.
“I am a bit worried because in the past seasons Akshay Kumar and Priyanka Chopra were there, it was okay because they are actors and the stunts would be designed in their limits. Rohit Shetty is a stunt director, don’t know what level of stunts he is going to design. Rohit is fearless, is a task master,” Salman said.
But Salman knows that he can perform stunts on the show as he is a dancer. “When it comes to physical stunts I have a good balance because I am dancer. I have done stunts, aerial acts etc but when it comes to other stuff I am not sure. I want to face it and see how I can do at that moment,” he said.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Salman also has certain phobias but will not disclose them. “I think one should never tell anybody his weaknesses. It depends on the show whether they will be able to find my weakness or not. I want to see what they will throw at me and how much I can face it and do it right,” he said.
Salman was a fan of ‘Khatron ke Khiladi’ even before it was introduced in India as he enjoyed watching ‘Fear Factor’ on AXN.
“When the show came to India, I wanted to be a part of it. In real life even if you pay for stunts you might not do it. But here you are being paid well for doing the stunts. I jumped right into this as I had to experience this in my life,” he said.
On the film front, Salman, who made his acting debut with Remo D’Souza’s ‘ABCD’, will be seen next in Vivek Agnihotri’s ‘Freedom’, which is going to release in March end or April 1st week.
He will choreograph for another film where the makers are introducing Priyanka Chopra’s cousin Barbie.